Stability, rugged construction, flexibility, and control are hallmarks of the Litepanels Gemini 1 x 1 RGBWW LED Soft Panel with Standard yoke and US Power Cord. The aluminum-constructed, 12.6 x 12.6 x 4.6″ fixture has multiple lighting modes including CCT, Hue, Saturation, Gel Presets, as well as an effects mode. The CCT color temperature control has six factory presets in increments from 2700 to 10,000K. There are also six presets for user-defined color temperature and plus/minus green control. The HSI Color mode allows you to adjust the hue, saturation, and intensity, while Gel mode permits your choice from a library of filters favored by filmmakers, and an effects mode provides nine different effects to work with. The light has a CRI/TLCI rating of 97 for daylight balance and 94 for tungsten balance, indicating an accurate rendition of color. The Gemini is dimmable from 100 to 0.1% without flicker or color shift, and settings and features are displayed on the rear LCD screen.
All of these adjustments can be made locally on the unit or remotely via a console, thanks to the Gemini’s built in DMX. There’s even the option of wireless DMX or Bluetooth control via a separately purchased remote module. The Gemini is ready for worldwide use, thanks to its built in 100 to 240 VAC power supply but it can also run on batteries when power is unavailable.
The Gemini has a number of convenience features, such as the ability to stack and gang several lights together with an optional yoke and hardware. You can also daisy-chain multiple lights together in Master/Slave mode, allowing a single designated “Master” light to control the others. This version of the Gemini ships with a standard yoke and a US power cable.
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) mode allows for bi-color (daylight to tungsten) operation with the addition of plus and minus green adjustment
- HSI Color mode allows for full color control over hue, saturation, and intensity
- Gel mode allows for a variety of gels to be selected from the menu
- An Effects Mode includes TV simulation, hue burst, paparazzi, strobe, fire, squares, fireworks, emergency lights, pulse, and party lights.
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle at any intensity level
- Smooth dimming from 100 to 0.1%, with no color shift
- Energy efficient – fixture draws only 200W nominal
- No heavy external ballast or restrike period
- Master/Slave mode – connect multiple lights together and control them all from a single master light
- Optional Bluetooth and wireless DMX modules allow the brightness, color, and cooling mode to be remote controlled
- Intuitive and ergonomic controls for dimming, color, and fixture set up
Power and Output
Fan and Cooling
Durability and Design Features
- Aluminum core construction to provide maximum durability with a fan assembly provides cooling.
- Yoke with Junior pin for easy mounting and positioning
- LCD screen displays vital settings and status
- Barndoor/honeycomb accessory rails