Chief’s Large Flat Panel Mobile A/V Cart, in black, allows you to mount 42-65″ flat screens at heights between 4-6 ft in either portrait or landscape orientation. This is a wheeled cart that lets you conveniently move your display between locations and lock it in place where you need it. It supports up to 200 lb displays and is height-adjustable telescopically without any tools.
To adjust between portrait and landscape modes, the display does need to be removed first, but an optional Chief PAC400 accessory will enable you to rotate from one mode to another with the screen still attached. If you do add this accessory, please keep in mind that its weight must be accounted for when considering the 200 lb capacity of the cart.
The cart comes with a universal interface bracket that supports about 95% of displays within the 42-65″ range directly without any adapters — and even some displays outside of this range. For the other 5% a different, screen-specific bracket is required to be purchased separately. To check whether your display is supported or which optional bracket you may need, please visit Chief’s website and use the “MountFinder” tool to confirm.
The Large Flat Panel Mobile A/V Cart features four smooth-rolling casters, and two of them lockable. The cart also has a slightly angled design on the bottom that allows for easier placement in corners. It also has integrated cable-management with flexible covers providing for a neat setup.
- Centris Fingertip Tilt
- Effortlessly adjust the display at the push of a fingertip. The screen angle stays set until you re-adjust it.
- Telescoping Height Adjustment
- Integrated knob provides tool-less telescoping adjustment from 4 to 6 ft.
- ClickConnect Latching
- Hear an audible click when the screen engages with the mount. Easy to connect/disconnect without any tools required.
- Portrait/Landscape Capability
- Mount in either a portrait or landscape position.
- Cable Management
- Flexible covers hide cables for a clean installation.