A key accessory for the VariCam LT, the Cinema-Style Shoulder Mount from Panasonic not only serves as a shoulder support for the camera, but also as a 15mm LWS rod baseplate for building up your rig. The camera interfaces with the Shoulder Mount via an included ARRI standard sliding quick release plate for easy attachment and removal on set, while the shoulder support itself complies with the VCT-14 standard, allowing you to mount the entire rig to compatible tripod plates. For accessory mounting and support, the Shoulder Mount features front and rear 15mm rod clamps, with ARRI standard rosettes near the front rod clamps to support an optional Grip Module or other third-party hand grips. In addition to the VCT interface, the V-wedge has a 3/8″-16 threaded hole for mounting your rig to other tripod and dovetail plates.
- Designed specifically for VariCam LT
- Padded shoulder support
- ARRI standard sliding plate for camera attachment
- Front and rear 15mm LWS rod clamps with ratcheting levers
- ARRI standard rosettes for attaching optional Grip Module or other accessories
- Standard VCT-14 mounting interface
- 3/8″-16 Tripod mounting screw