The Grip Module for VariCam LT is a right-sided handgrip and extension arm for shoulder-mounted operation of the VariCam LT digital cinema camera. It attaches to the VariCam’s optional cinema-style or ENG-style shoulder mounts, but will also attach to any shoulder rig or rod support system that features an ARRI standard rosette. The Grip Module includes an ergonomic handgrip and a telescopic arm that extends from approximately 8.3 to 10.4″. The handgrip features a REC start/stop button, iris control dial, and two user-assignable buttons for quick access to frequently used camera functions. Integrated into the grip is an 11″ coiled control cable with a 12-pin Hirose connector to interface with the camera.
- Extension arm and grip for VariCam LT
- ARRI standard rosettes for arm and grip attachment
- 8.3 to 10.4″ arm extension range
- REC start/stop button
- Iris control dial
- Two user-assignable buttons (one one top, one on inside of grip)
- Integrated 11″ coiled cable with 12-pin Hirose connector