The 256GB expressP2 Memory Card from Panasonic is well suited to support the high data rates generated by an optional Panasonic VariCam series of cameras. The card features 2.4 Gbps data transfer speeds, capable of recording 4K footage and high-frame-rate VFR images up to 240 fps in HD without sacrificing the durability you’ve come to expect from P2 media cards.
Each expressP2 card features an individual serial number for media tracking, an internal raid configuration, and error correction functionality to protect your footage from data loss. The solid state construction provides the media with shock, vibration, and temperature resistance and the well established PCMCIA connector used by the P2 system has a proven track record of 30,000 insertion / ejection cycles for extreme reliability.
- The expressP2 card supports data rate transfers at speeds up to 2.4 Gbps.
- Panasonic’s CPS (Content Protection System) provides password protection for your footage.
- Equipped with highly reliable P2 card connector interface. P2 card insertion/ejection has been tested 30,000 times.
- An individual serial number, bar code, and write-protect switch make easy to manage operations.
- The card features an expected lifetime of about 5 years based on a usage history of filling the card completely once per day.