The Kessler K-Pod Systemâ„¢ is a revolutionary tripod camera system designed to support camera cranes / jibs. The K-Podâ„¢ has extremely rigid double strut legs with the patent pending incremental Posi-Lock Systemâ„¢, that friction locks the legs, as well as interlocks into incremental lock pockets. The lock pockets allow you to equally position the legs while providing a lock that can not slip down.
The pop-lock spreader system locks the legs in a pre-stressed position to eliminate instability in heavy load conditions, and acts as the frame system for the various dolly configurations.
The K-Podâ„¢ was designed to be the best tripod system for your camera crane / jib, but it is also an excellent tripod to shoot from, when not using your crane.
The K-Podâ„¢ comes with standard pad feet, but has multiple foot/wheel options available including dual locking dolly caster wheels, dual locking “all-terrain” wheels, stainless steel spikes, and swiveling track dolly trucks.
– Flexibility. Mount your camera crane / jib or shoot directly from your fluid head.
– Multiple interchangeable wheel / foot options.
– Extremely rigid double strut legs with the patent pending incremental Posi-Lock Systemâ„¢.
– Pop-lock spreader system that locks the legs in a pre-stressed position to eliminate instability in a heavy load condition, and acts as the frame system for the various dolly configurations.
– Industry standard 100mm bowl leveling system, which allows quick and accurate leveling of 100mm half-ball head.
– Ultra durable, flat black anodized and powder coat finish designed to resist scratching and wear.