Ready for Anything
Impressive usability and imaging power combine in the EOS C300 Mark III, the customizable cinema camera that?s built for versatility and flexibility. The lightweight body comes equipped with Canon’s new Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor capable of over 16 stops of dynamic range.
The DIGIC DV 7 Image Processor expands functionality and flexibility by enabling features such as internal RAW recording, 4K 120p High Frame Rate recording, and Dual Pixel Autofocus. The EOS C300 Mark III is the perfect expression of form and function, exceptionally adaptable to virtually any production with its modular design.
Three expansion units and user changeable lens mounts enable operators to build their ideal system for cinema or broadcasting.
- Canon Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor
- DIGIC DV 7 Image Processor
- Modular Design with Three Available Expansion Units
- Canon Log 2 and 3 Gamma Support
- LM-V2 4.3″ LCD Touch Screen Monitor
- 4-channel Audio Recording
- Support for Custom User LUTs
- User Interchangeable Lens Mounts
- Anamorphic Lens Support
- Canon Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC Recording
- Five-axis Electronic Image Stabilization
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Touch AF and Face Detection
Canon Super 35mm
Dual Gain Output(DGO) Sensor
This new sensor is capable of dynamic ranges in excess of 16 stops and is compatible with Canon’s exclusive Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus technology. The DGO Sensor is a newly developed imaging system that generates high dynamic range and maintains low noise levels by reading out each pixel with different gains. It combines images using pixels shot with a saturation-prioritizing amplifier for bright areas and a lower-noise noise-prioritizing amplifier for darker areas.
Module and Customizeable
An outstanding modular design with three available expansion units and easy interchangeability between EF, Locking EF (EF-C) and PL mounts allows the EOS C300 Mark III camera to be used in a variety of configurations for a broad range of applications. Users can choose the right look and lens for the project without a costly and inconvenient mount swap