DJI RS 2 isn’t just a gimbal – it’s an unparalleled solution for dynamic cinematography. Every design element and feature is designed to deliver industry-leading camera stabilization. Simply put, DJI RS 2 is crafted for you to master filmmaking.
Film More, Pack Less
A 1kg gimbal with 4.5kg tested payload offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry.
Monocoque carbon fiber construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms.
Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control.
The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and use all features of the Ronin app.
Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
While DJI RS 2 is optimized for capturing unique shots with a single hand, it is also designed to be a professional filmmaking solution. No matter how complex your shot, DJI RS 2 adapts to achieve your vision.
Both RSA ports are NATO compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories and versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
- RSA/NATO with Focus Wheel – Adjust camera focus or zoom with fine control.
- RSA/NATO with Twist Grip Dual Handle – Open up more possibilities to hold the camera for the right shot.
- RSA/NATO with Universal Mount – Integrate RS 2 with a car, jib, or slider, and control from a distance.
- RSA/NATO with Third-Party Accessories – Take advantage of the NATO standard to access even more options.
- RSA/NATO with Tethered Control Handle – Offers basic gimbal and focus control whenever remote control is needed.
Switch to Portrait mode in just a tap to capture professional-grade footage for your social media content.
A built-in front dial above the trigger complements a mounted Focus Wheel for more precise focus and zooming, right from the handle.
The 3D Focus System uses ToF sensors to measure the distance between lens and subject for a sharp picture, even in low lighting. This advanced system makes it possible to use fast autofocusing on manual, large-aperture lenses.
Conveniently Built for Instant Use
- Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss – Dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with popular brands.
- Fine-Tune Balancing Knob – Literally dial in the perfect balance for your setup.
- Axis Locks – Keeps gimbal arms in place for easier balancing and storage.
- Teflon-Coated Arms – Allows smoother movement of the arms during adjustment.
RavenEye: See Farther
- Overview – RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters.
- Performance – Transmits 1080p video from up to 100 m away with a latency of just 50 ms.
- ActiveTrack 3.0 – With ActiveTrack built in, DJI RS 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject.
- Force Mobile – RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
Our Best Battery Yet
The BG30 grip has a max runtime of 12 hours, and can charge independently from DJI RS 2.
DJI RS 2 employs a cartridge design for more secure battery mounting and faster swaps.
Unleash Your Creativity Like Never Before
- Time Tunnel – Combine Roll 360 with hyperlapse to twist the fabric of space and time.
- Force Mobile – The gimbal follows your phone’s movements for an even more fluid shot.
- Timelapse – Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
- Track – Create a repeatable camera movement path for a tightly choreographed shot.
- Panorama – With a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
1. DJI RS 2 has the highest weight-to-payload ratio among single-handed camera stabilizers in the market as of Sep 9, 2020.
2. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
3. 3D Focus System available soon
4. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RS 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
5. Tested in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary.
6. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
7. The BG30 Grip is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 24W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.