With its bright 1200 cd/m² panel and advanced AtomHDR processing, the Atomos SUMO19M 19″ HDR/High-Brightness Monitor is designed to be instrumental in modern video workflows. On the rear panel, HDMI and SDI inputs can accept UHD and DCI 4K video signals. Depending on your workflow, both SDI and HDMI inputs can be cross converted to one another, allowing the SUMO19M to act as an interface between consumer-grade HDMI and professional SDI equipment.
On set, the SUMO19M can function as a director’s or client monitor. LUTs imported from a separately available SSD installed on a Master Caddy (a single Master Caddy is included in the box) to display a look that can be referenced further down the production pipeline to the final output. If HDR is your goal, the AtomHDR processing uses the entire brightness range of the SUMO19M, allowing the entire latitude of log-encoded videos to be displayed without the washed-out colors or clipping that can sometimes be brought about by SDR (Standard Dynamic Rage) displays.
During post-production, the SUMO19M can function as a color-accurate studio monitor. Its ability to reproduce a wide color gamut allows you to master your footage for current SDR standards like REC. 709, and HDR standards like HLG and PQ, without having to switch displays. Clients can also view the content with a LUT to see a more pleasing image than what flat or log profiles usually provide. While on set, you may want to take advantage of the 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting options provided around the panel. Two feet are included for desktop placement in your editing or grading suite.
- On the DIT Cart
- Get HDR on set in real time with on-the-fly log to HDR and PQ (Perceptual Quantizer)/HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) playback, complete with mission-critical monitoring tools such as waveform, focus peaking, false color, and vectorscope on the calibrated screen.
- Client/Director’s Monitor
- Remap incoming flat-looking log footage to HDR for a more exciting and true-to-life preview of the footage. Compatible LUTs can be brought from Master Caddy media. You can choose to view both log and standard gamma images with or without looks applied, with quick toggling between them for ease of comparison. Images will pop off the bright 1200 cd/m² LCD panel, even in conditions with lots of ambient light.
- Studio Monitor
- In the studio, you can leverage the HDR capabilities of the Sumo for accurate monitoring. With a 10-stop dynamic range and 10-bit processing combined with X-Rite calibration, you can be sure that your color-corrected images will translate through the post-production pipeline.
- Production-Grade Build Quality
- The aluminum alloy chassis houses 10 mounting points around the top, bottom, and side, a rear panel VESA mount, and an included stand for a variety of mounting configurations.
- Versatile I/O Options
- Seamlessly connect an SDI or HDMI device and convert between HDMI 2.0 and SDI. The SUMO19M accepts up to 4K at up to 60 fps, or HD at up to 240 fps over HDMI, or the dual SDI inputs. Additionally, there are dedicated input selection buttons on the user interface to make A/B comparison between sources simple and simultaneous HDMI and SDI output of the corresponding input for routing to other monitors, recorders, or switchers.
- HDR Processing
- The SUMO19M’s 19″ 1920 x 1080 10-bit LCD panel is driven by the AtomHDR engine which precisely maps log, PQ, or HLG video feeds from popular cameras, game consoles, or TV manufacturers to resolve 10 stops of HDR in real time. The brightness range and vivid colors of HDR bring scenes to life, either on the monitor itself or when outputting to larger HDR/REC. 709 displays for on-set review. It can also be used with popular editing software programs or grading suites for affordable HDR/SDR editing or grading in the studio.
- Daylight-Viewable LCD Screen
- The bright 1200 cd/m² display means you can accurately monitor SDR signals, even when outside in full daylight. If additional light control is required, an optional sun hood is available separately.
- X-Rite Calibration
- Like many high-end video and computer monitors, the SUMO19M can be calibrated to compensate for the natural color and brightness drift that monitors exhibit over time. The Sumo’s calibration input lets you use X-Rite’s separately available i1Display Pro to always ensure accurate HDR and REC. 709 monitoring.
- Continuous Power
- Dual 4-pin XLR inputs for power means that the SUMO19M can automatically switch power sources should one stop providing power. In the field, a separate power bracket can be used to supply the SUMO19M with power from V-Mount or Gold Mount batteries. When one battery dries up, you can hot swap it for a fresh one without interrupting the shoot.
Atomos SUMO19M 19″ HDR/High-Brightness Monitor
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
- SDI/HDMI Cross Conversion
- 1200 cd/m² Brightness
- Import LUTs from Master Caddy Media
- HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- High-Bright Mode for REC. 709 Viewing
SKU: ATOMSUMO19M Categories: Uncategorized, Pro Cameras, Monitors and External Video Recorders, Studio Monitors, Video Recorders
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.