Ideal for corporate environments, house of worship, and Pro-AV installs, Optoma’s WU515 is a WUXGA professional installation projector that features WU515 DLP® technology providing accurate colors and great contrast for dark and white images. This superb projector comes with advanced features to facilitate a quick install. The WU515 includes: 4-corner correction (great for image stacking or uneven walls), Horizontal/Vertical Lens shift and Keystone, together with 1.8x zoom ratio, which enables easy setup, usability, and visibility from any angle. It also comes with a host of inputs, including HDMI onboard MHL technology, which gives you connectivity to a wide array of HD devices for easy display of your content. Additionally, the environmentally-friendly WU515 provides energy-saving features, including Eco+ lamp power management, <0.5W standby mode, and auto power off, for both money and time savings for you, through prolonged lamp life.
Projector: Optoma WU515 ProScene 6000 Lumen High Resolution WUXGA DLP Projector
Optoma WU515 Features:
- High Contrast -Add more depth to your image with a high-contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear – ideal for business and education applications.
- Full 3D -Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images.
- Integrated Speaker – The onboard speaker offers excellent audio support, for easy set up without the need for costly external speakers.
- Energy Savings– Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership, and reducing maintenance.
- Auto Power Off– There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the “AutoPowerOff” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used.
- Eco AV Mute -Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience’s attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces power consumption by up to70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
- PureShift -Simplify installation with PureShift, which provides a wide range of projector placement possibilities.
- Four-Corner Adjustment – Individually warp each corner of the image to create a perfectly square image. Ideal for image stacking, uneven walls or where projector placement is awkward and needs to be installed at an angle.
- Brightness Matching – The brightness of a projector will vary throughout its life. To correctly match multiple units, the projector has set lamp power modes (stepped lamp dimming) to help match the brightness of both projectors.
- MHL – Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL, enabling you to view presentations and documents, stream videos, and share photos on the big screen.
- Large Zoom Range – A large zoom range enables multiple placement possibilities at a variety of distances from the projection screen. An advantage to this is that expensive interchangeable lens projectors can be substituted with a more cost effective solution while still retaining a diverse choice of positioning options.
- Long Lamp Life– Reduce the number of lamp changes with long lamp life
- Networking and Control – Featuring a wide range of options you can remotely control and monitor the projector.
- RS232 – Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX Compatibility – Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector, allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- LAN Control
- Using the compatible RoomView® software, you can power on/off, monitor, manage, and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
- Schedule the projectors to power on/off.
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
- Automatically receive email updates for lamp maintenance.
- Color Guarantee– Enjoy dazzling colors for years to come; guaranteed by Optoma for 5 years’ consistent performance.
- Amazing Colors – For vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-color processing technology.
- Quick Resume -This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again if it’s accidentally switched off.
- USB Power – Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast, or the Optoma WHD200 wireless HDMI device.
- Image Stacking – Double your image brightness without significantly increasing your installation cost; with warp adjustment, you can achieve any brightness you want. Image stacking permits flexible installations and greater redundancy; an image can be displayed without interruption while swapping lamps. Alternatively, images can be realigned to be perfectly square if aligned beyond the lens shift range.
- Wired Remote -The wired remote connection allows all aspects of the projector to be individually controlled without requiring a line-of-sight to the projector; invaluable when using multiple units during live events.