Immerse yourself in your favorite 3D content with compatible 3D glasses and the Optoma HD28DSE Full HD DLP Home Theater Projector. It will provide 1080p resolution in 2D as well for a detailed image while gaming or watching your favorite movies or TV shows. Its 3000 lumens of brightness and 30,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will produce clear images even in rooms where ambient light can’t be controlled. The built-in Darbee DARBLET visual enhancement technology is designed to improve detail, depth, lighting, and object separation.
The projector’s 1.1x zoom and 1.48 to 1.62:1 throw ratio will give you a variety of placement options, whether it’s being used on a tabletop, mounted to a ceiling, or behind the screen for rear projection. It has a built-in speaker, so you won’t need to attach it to a home theater system or other external speakers. This model has two HDMI inputs, one of which supports MHL for playback from a portable device, and it includes a backlit IR remote control for easy control in the dark.
- Darbee Image Enhancement Processor enhances detail and lighting
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 3000 lumens of brightness, and a 30,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio deliver bright images with deep black levels
- Four Corner Adjustment allows quick and easy adjustment to correct trapezoidal images
- BrilliantColor augments color with 10 preset color enhancement profiles
- High performance and low maintenance with 8000 hours of lamp life in Bright + Dynamic mode
- Power media streaming dongles and Optoma’s WHD200 Wireless HDMI System with onboard USB power