October 28, 2020 Update
TVS Pro, as a division of TV Specialists, Inc. has taken the pledge to join the statewide campaign ‘Stay Safe to Stay Open’ to meet the critical imperatives of helping Utah address the health-related objectives to prevent and recover from the coronavirus.
We have pledged to follow state health guidelines to show we care for and appreciate our customers and to protect our community and our economy. We practice these seven safe habits as outlined in the Utah Leads Together Plan:
- Check symptoms before work and stay home when sick
- Wash our hands frequently and avoid touching face and eyes
- Practice physical distancing including wearing face coverings in close common areas
- Learn about high-risk groups and help protect them
- Cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze
- Clean high touch surfaces frequently
- Follow public health guidance as updated
March 30, 2020 Update
With the recent announcements of preventive action that have been recommended by Salt Lake County on March 29th, 2020, we would like to give you an update with actions and steps we are taking to do our part in limiting the potential spread of the COVID-19..
- With the definition of Essential and Non-Essential businesses by Salt Lake County, we are remaining open for business and are ready and willing to assist businesses with their Audio Visual technologies (at TVS Pro’s discretion, if needed, we will be prioritizing Essential businesses).
- Until April 15th, or further notice, we are continuing to follow the State’s suggestions of Social Distancing. We are requesting that our employees not come in direct contact with other individuals, and maintain the recommended 6 feet between all persons.
- In the spirit of limiting contact, site surveys and walkthroughs are continuing to happen remotely. Every member of our staff is available via teleconferencing and videoconferencing, throughout regularly scheduled business hours. Where applicable, site photos and/or videos are greatly appreciated to provide the necessary information to provide proposals. Essential on-site walk-throughs can and will still be provided, just let us know which you would prefer.
Again, we are confident in the recommendations coming from Salt Lake County, the State of Utah, the CDC, and fully support all written guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us.
March 13, 2020
Our Valued Customers,
With the recent announcements of prevention actions being recommended by The State of Utah and the CDC, we would like to inform you of the actions and steps we are taking to do our part in limiting the potential spread of the COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS. If you have any questions about any of this please feel free to contact us.
- Know that we are still open for business and ready and willing to assist you with improving your experience through Audio Visual technologies.
- Know that we are monitoring our team members currently with self reporting each day.
- Over the next two weeks, to follow the State’s suggestions we are going to limit personal contact. We are requesting that our employees not shake hands, and do things like set your invoice on the desk for you to pick up instead of handing it to you. Also we are asking our employees to carry your items out to the car instead of handing them to you. If this feels a little distant, know that if feels that way to us as well. Know that we are just doing it to follow the states guidelines and to be a good community member.
- In the spirit of limiting contact, site surveys and walk through’s can happen remotely. All of our staff will be available via teleconferencing and videoconferencing throughout regularly scheduled business hours. Where applicable, site photos and/or videos are greatly appreciated to provide the necessary information to provide proposals. On-site walk-throughs can and will still be provided, just let us know which you would prefer.
- If you need assistance in setting up remote collaboration or video and audio conferencing, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are eager to help find the best solutions that work for our customers needs. We are specialists in these areas, and pride ourselves on getting you the safe collaboration you and your company may need.
We are confident in the recommendations coming for the State of Utah, the CDC, and fully support thier written guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us.
Seth J. Boyer